Whenever a director or officer has a financial or personal interest in any matter coming before the Board of Directors, the Board shall ensure that:
a. The interest of such officer or director is fully disclosed to the Board of Directors.
b. No interested officer or director may vote or lobby on the matter or be counted in determining the existence of a quorum at the meeting of the Board of Directors at which such matter is voted upon.
c. Any transaction in which a director or officer has a financial or personal interest shall be duly approved by members of the Board of Directors not so interested or connected as bing in the best interests of the organization.
d. Payments to the interested officer or director shall be reasonable and shall not exceed fair market value.
e. The minutes of the meeting at which such notes are taken shall record such disclosure, abstention, and rationale for approval.
The Foundation requires Directors, Officers, employees and volunteers to observe high standards of business, personal and moral ethics in the conduct of their duties and responsibilities. It is therefore the responsibility of all Directors, Officers, employees and volunteers to report violations or suspected violations in accordance with the Whistleblower Policy further described in the Board’s Governing Policies.
No Director, Officer, employee or volunteer who in good faith reports a violation shall suffer harassment, retaliation or adverse employment consequence. Retaliation against the reporting individual is subject to discipline up to and including termination of employment, volunteering, and/or removal as an Officer or Director.
Anyone filing a complaint must be acting in good faith and have reasonable grounds for believing the information disclosed indicating a violation. Any allegations that prove not to be substantiated and which prove to have been made maliciously or knowingly to be false will be viewed as a serious disciplinary offense.
Complaints may be submitted to the President or any Director on a confidential and/or anonymous basis. Reports of violations or suspected violations will be kept confidential to the extent possible, consistent with the need to conduct an adequate investigation.
Global Outreach Foundation is a Pentecostal ministry that is not directly affiliated with any denomination or church. GOF sponsored individuals must agree with the statements below, in addition to adhering to the qualifications and responsibilities outlined in Scripture for ministers and leaders.
- The Bible is the verbally inspired revelation of God to mankind and the only infallible authoritative rule of faith and conduct for Christian believers.
- God, Creator of heaven and earth, exists in three equal and eternal persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God and Redeemer of mankind. The Bible declares His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit and virgin birth, His sinless life, miracles, substitutionary work on the cross and bodily resurrection, His exaltation to the right hand of God the Father, and Jesus’ imminent return.
- Man was created by God in His image as good and upright. However, by man’s willful disobedience, all persons incurred the consequence of not only physical death, but also spiritual death, or separation from God. All people are sinners by nature.
- The Lord Jesus Christ died for each person’s sins, and all who turn away from their sin and believe in the sacrificial blood Jesus shed on the cross are promised the hope of heaven and declared in right relationship with God.
- Baptism by immersion in water is commanded in the Scriptures for all who believe on Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. This act declares to all that the individual has died with Christ and is raised with Him as a new creation.
- The indwelling of the Holy Spirit is available to all believers. The believer should earnestly seek the baptism of the Holy Spirit as commanded by Jesus Christ. With this baptism comes an empowerment for life and bestowment of gifts for ministry, witnessed by the initial physical sign of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance.
- Sanctification is an act of separating from evil and being dedicated to God.
- Each believer, born of the Spirit is a part of the Church, the Body of Christ, and holds divine appointments for the fulfillment of her great commission. The Scriptures ordain this ministry provided by the Lord Jesus Christ for the purpose of evangelizing the world, worshiping God, and building a perfected Body of Christ in the image of God’s Son.
- Divine healing is an integral part of the Gospel. Healing from sickness is provided for in the atonement of Christ’s death upon the cross and is the privilege of all believers.
- There will be a final judgment in which the wicked dead will be raised and judged according to their works. Whosoever is not found written in the Book of Life, together with the devil and his angels, the beast and the false prophet, will be consigned to the everlasting punishment in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.
- The bodily resurrection of all who have died in Christ and those who remain unto the Lord’s second coming is the hope of the Church. The second coming of Christ includes the rapture of the Church, followed by the visible return and reign of Christ on earth with His Church for one thousand years. Final judgment will occur for all. Everlasting reward awaits those who have accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, their names being found written in the Book of Life. Eternal punishment, or the second death, is reserved for the devil, his angels, the beast and false prophet, as well as those who rejected salvation found in Jesus Christ.
- We, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth wherein dwelleth righteousness.
Past Fiscal Year 2014
Program vs. Management Costs